1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6.5' & 7' Fisher Base Angle/Cutting Edges for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by zimmm, Oct 22, 2007.

1. zimmm

zimmm Junior Member

(3) 6.5' and (3) 7' cutting edge/base angles for Fisher conventional RD plows. These are brand new & never used. Asking price is $50 each and I am located by Erie, Pa. Pick up only, no shipping. Reply in thread or contact me at 814-397-9857.

2. zimmm

zimmm Junior Member

bump to the top

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

they made a 7 foot plow? i didnt' know that!!

4. zimmm

zimmm Junior Member

Not sure how many of the 6.5' & 7' Fisher sold, but the parts came from an auction of a dealer that went out of business(probably for stocking multiples of oddball parts).....

the fisher blade offerings in the RD series were from 6.5" to 9' according to bulletin A4979 on their website.

I am open to offers, worst case, I tack them together and bolt them into my bed for ballest.............

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I learned something today! :) thanks!!