1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6 1/2' Fisher Minute Mount for YJ for sale

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by ppandr, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Any interest....
    I have a 6 1/2' Fisher Minute Mount for a YJ for sale. $900. Still on ...Jeep 1990 with 165k, 4cyl, 5 speed excellent plow unit. Motor leaks oil at valve cover (as do all yj's), runs and starts great, new clutch, good trans/transfer case, good dif's, needs exhaust work to pass inspection.....or don't get it inspected at all (whens the last time you got pulled over while plowing).....$2,300 for all. payup

jeep1.JPG

2. relish01

relish01 Junior Member

Do you still have the 6 1/2" plow set up.
    I would be interested.
    Thanks J Roy

3. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Yes I do...
    Call me 908-534-6400

4. Pauliewog

Pauliewog Junior Member
    from MA

Still have plow for old jeep?

Still have it? Let me know, and I will call if you still have it.

5. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Yes, we actually just finished brakeline on this jeep and was going to put it out for sale the next time it snows. Shoot me your email and I will send you pics.
    Scott

6. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Let me know if youve moved the plow. Monday, 1/25 I will find out what a fisher mount for my cherokee would cost and maybe can work this out. Not sure if id want the whole jeep but maybe easier and cheaper then moving everything over.