1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6.0 Exhaust manifolds

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mikelawtown, Jan 5, 2012.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Does anyone know where i can get may manifolds done around S.NH or Massachusetts? Looking to get the broken bolts all replaced and new manifolds replaced also.thanks

2. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

Isn't it nice how no truck motors come with real exhaust manifold bolts anymore? Anyways, try Dracut Custom Exhaust in Dracut Ma. The kids name is Dan that owns the place and he does all the work. He's really the best around when it comes to that kind of stuff...I've used him for years and I've never had one complaint about his work.

3. Kwing1120

Kwing1120 Member

4. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

I have personally had several exhaust systems done by lous in brockton. They are amazing and very OCD,(this was 5-6 years ago, if Skip still runs the place then its still A-1) when was the last time you had guys breaking out levels and straight edges for your exhaust tips. I dont know if they do the bolts for headers, but if anyone was going to do the job right it would be them. And they will tell you when its outside of their specialty.

5. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

If your talking about a gm 6.0 . I would see if they could do studs. That seem to be a common problem with that motor.