1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5'x8' utility trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pirsch, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Hey folks.. I've got a 5x8 utility trailer for sale... smaller tires, has a ramp on the back side and a bottom. sorry don't have any pictures. Has a tongue wheel. Minor TLC needed.
    $350 which is a bargan compared to what I've seen on Craigslist. I've used this trailer to haul wood, furniture, and biggest of all... A John Deere Gator! Pulled it with no problem!

I'm in the Dayton Ohio area. Need to get rid of it ASAP due to the city raising Heck...

This trailer would be good to haul mowers... I'll try to get some pictures on here this weekend but I'm getting ready to go on Vacation.

Please E-Mail me at steveffpm@yahoo.com and put in the subject line "Trailer"

Here's a link that show's the exact trailer but new same spec's though.

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

man if you were closer to omaha id buy that
  3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Gives you more reason to get away! LOL

Cost you that much one way just for the fuel! Sorry no discount for the gas/meal/travel! LOL
  4. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Damn I wish you were closer!!!!
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Bump...Bump...Still have it!