1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5o Degrees Most Of The Week In Jan.

Discussion in 'Weather' started by plowzilla, Jan 8, 2006.

1. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

This is getting crazy!! In the 50's on tues,wed,thurs. Its the beginning of Janurary for crying out loud:realmad: We need a good 12 inch storm to get to our average here in Chicago. I will pray for it next week:angel: Peace guys, just venting.

2. buffalo mike

buffalo mike Junior Member

Watch out what you ask for!

MOst of the time it seems that the average snowfall is within inches each year. If we get warm weather too much longer then we may be in for some real winners in February!

3. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

I think the last winter that was like this was 2001-2002. We had real warm days and rain for Nov-Jan. Feb was normal. March and April we got BOMBED.. I think it was 85" here just in March and April.

WINTER WILL COME!!!! Just be patient..:salute:

4. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Hey Plowzilla, Skillet-Head says when the winters start out cold and snowy then go warm like this..... Most of the time the jet changes and gives us S**T load!!! We'll see what happens. I think were close to being done! I could start my pavers it's so warm!! Put together some cash!!! There's gonna be alot of riff-raff selling there new plows this spring! :drinkup: :salute:

5. john-boy

john-boy Member

I just wanna know who was the person that tee'd off ole man winter?? Someone had better go apologize so he'll come back!!:nono:

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Mother nature told him to go to his room!

7. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

all this warm weather is keeping lake erie thawed, and that means when it finally does snow, we get 12 flakes and the snowbelt guys northeast get 12 inches.....of snow!!!

8. nekos

nekos Senior Member

i don't even remember what snow look's like ... i think i have given up on this year. i have already been out golfing 2 times this year and im going again tomorrow ! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

This weather sucks

10. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

spring is here time to get the mowers ready too go.
    clean up the plows and put them away ok ok my plow is allready clean havent
    used it in a few weeks

11. jackrusselfire

jackrusselfire Junior Member

Don't worry, I signed up for a lot of classes beginning Jan 17th. So I won't be around for Three weeks. That means it will snow it's _SS OFF. Just so it makes it hard to stay interested in the class. :cry:

12. durchins

durchins Member

The weather was so nice and the roads were so clean I fired up the Viper truck and melted some of the tires off. After two months of driving the plow rig, I forgot what 500hp feels like. NICE!
    If it hits 50 like they say, the GTS might come out to dust the cobwebs off

13. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

If its gonna be 50s in the winter just bring on spring. i have plenty of lawncare work :)

14. mikes plowing

mikes plowing Member
    from cent pa

I want some snow! Only got to use the plow two times this year. Going to be in the 50s today. We have the farm show in. Every time that is in we are suppose to get hit with a snow storm. Doesn't look like this time.:cry: :cry:

15. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

summer is here!

It's 53 degrees in abington ma. Great, just great! :realmad:

16. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

We had a high of 53 here today but it has dropped back to 39 right now. 53 was at midnight though. I thought we were going to have something this coming weekend but now it looks like all rain.:cry:

17. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Don't Woory....big Changes Will Be Happening Soon!!!!

DON'T WORRY BOYS!!! THINGS ARE GONNA BE CHANGING HERE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO! BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR! EVERYTHING ALWAYS EVENS OUT!! I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT A 12-14 INCHER!!THOSE REALLY SUCK! GOOD LUCK AND GET YOUR GAME FACE ON!! :salute:

18. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

I think it's gonna DUMP in february. down here we normally get under 12inches but it's not unccommon for us to get a good 16incher, now that would be nice!

19. nekos

nekos Senior Member

we have 68 day's until spring ... i hate being negative but i doubt chicago will see any more snow. December - early February is when we get the bulk of our snow. guess it's just one of though's years :(
    we do have a chance for snow tonight though !!!:redbounce

20. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

I am about to unpack the boat and go fishing ......