1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

570 Error Message

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by BRL, Oct 23, 2003.

1. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Been getting a lot of this error message tonite here & at LS. Some others also said the same in Chat Room tonite. Others said they are using the sites with no problems. Can you help Pierre?

570 User Identification Failed
    This Web page could not be opened. A connection to the page could not be made. Click the Reload or Refresh button to try again. If the problem persists, exit the service, then sign back on. You may also need to shut down other programs and restart your computer.

2. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Never seen this error.. also, LS and PS are on totally different servers..

3. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

i got that error a couple of dozen times tonight too on ps

4. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Can you copy/paste a screen shot of that error?

5. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

if it happens again ill copy it and put it in it seems to have been alright since i last hopped on i was mainly getting it around 9:00 tonight

6. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

thanks!

7. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I was getting it too, but I didnt pay too much attention to the wording of the message, I just Xed it out. If it happens again, Ill post back what it said, it probably was the samething that BRL got on his screen. Mike

8. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Chuck,
    I copied the actual message into my first post in this thread. Hasn't happened since Pierre checked on it last night, so maybe he found\fixed something then??