1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

#56472 P.C boards getting expensive!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Gary Alford, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Gary Alford

Gary Alford Junior Member
    from Mi.

:mad:Does anyone know where we can buy these cheaper than from the dealer. I had 3 of these go out on different trucks last year, they were 2003 models bought new, and one this year on a different truck, this gets pretty expensive at $187.00 a pop. Wish there was somewhere these old boards could be sent for repair cheaper,thanks

2. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

3. Gary Alford

Gary Alford Junior Member
    from Mi.

Expensive P.C boards

Thanks alot, we have four of these plows at our county parks and anything is apreciated to help are shrinking budgets.

4. Emazing1

Emazing1 Junior Member

P.C. Boards

white plug p.c. board 139.95
    black plug p.c. board 140.95
    plus tax and shipping. or you can pick up. they have 2 locations. farmington hills, and wixom. check out their site.
    angelos-supplies.com

5. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

6. sheltonct

sheltonct Junior Member

Found out that my local fisher dealer (Derby, CT) sells the board for $152 plus tax.

Good thing some fisher parts are the same as my western.

7. Emazing1

Emazing1 Junior Member

P.C. Boards

this is a cool site. dirtboy has a good link for a rebuild, when you have a little turn around time. and thanks to sheltonct i've learned some fisher and western parts will interchange. i'm sure i'll learn a lot more from this site.