PRICED TO MOVE AT $3,500.00

Located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Motor vehicle Tree Automotive tire Vehicle Plant

Snow Motor vehicle Automotive tire Self-propelled artillery Combat vehicle

Combat vehicle Motor vehicle Self-propelled artillery Gas Military organization

Snow Motor vehicle Gas Tree Machine

See less See more
#3 ·
We ran it on a 4310 Deere and a 3720, both them had no problem running it, the 3720 has wayyy to much power to begin with, it dosent even bog it down... Id say if you have 26-30pto HP it should be ok, the 3720's have 37 pto HP and they're unstopable...

Im not certain in the weight, I'd say 1,200-1,500 lbs...

#6 · (Edited)
Grassman09;1266159 said:
Will that fit a 6430?

Sounds like your mower is bogging down at the 25 to 30sec mark and again at the 1:30 mark and again later on in the 2min mark.
that was an old dinosaur 4310 with tons of hours on it... I wouldnt count that... that snow was also very deep and wet, I've yet to bog down a new 3720 even a bit blowing snow... We normally run it at 2000 rpm's when doing most stuff so that just goes to show you, its not working it all that hard

#7 ·
Triple L;1266170 said:
that was an old dinosaur 4310 with tons of hours on it... I wouldnt count that... that snow was also very deep and wet, I've yet to bog down a new 3720 even a bit blowing snow... We normally run it at 2000 rpm's when doing most stuff so that just goes to show you, its not working it all that hard
Didn't sound like much of a bog, good blower for a good price. If I did walkways I'd buy it in a pinch.....and paint it orange.

#8 ·
Triple L;1266170 said:
Ohh My bad.

#9 ·
Triple L;1266120 said:
We ran it on a 4310 Deere and a 3720, both them had no problem running it, the 3720 has wayyy to much power to begin with, it dosent even bog it down... Id say if you have 26-30pto HP it should be ok, the 3720's have 37 pto HP and they're unstopable...

Im not certain in the weight, I'd say 1,200-1,500 lbs...
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

#12 · (Edited)
blowerman;1266686 said:
How come you are selling it?
I bought this one in the fall as a spare, only used it once or twice when the chute broke off my other one... My dads kinda been hinting at getting his "toy" car going again so I'd like to help him out and do it right and make sure it happens as he deserves it... In all reality I don't need this blower so its the first thing on the list to go... And its not that I'm hurting or need any money but I find its easier to spend money on toys when it dosent come right out of your pocket... It does but its really not the same if you know what I mean...

#17 ·
We've never had any problem getting stuck, once this year when we got hammered, 25cm I did get stuck climbing a sidewalk on a huge hill... I backed up and took a run at it and away I went again...

I don't even know how much hp the 4310 had, it was a dog tho, going up a hill u could almost walk beside it, it was soo tired... Let me know what your thinking....

This is all they use in quebec with the big snow so its obviously not much of an issue....

#18 ·
Triple L;1269395 said:
We've never had any problem getting stuck, once this year when we got hammered, 25cm I did get stuck climbing a sidewalk on a huge hill... I backed up and took a run at it and away I went again...

I don't even know how much hp the 4310 had, it was a dog tho, going up a hill u could almost walk beside it, it was soo tired... Let me know what your thinking....

This is all they use in quebec with the big snow so its obviously not much of an issue....
Ok thanks Triple L. Looks like you enjoy your new JD 3720 a lot now lol.

#24 ·
I'll have to measure my 3720 tomorrow to see how far the 54 sticks out or if its the same distance from outside tire to outside tire. At a few storage places i do that could work nice. Now if only you had a used ebling for sale, the drive up to canada would for sure be worth it!

#25 · (Edited)
viper881;1281233 said:
I'll have to measure my 3720 tomorrow to see how far the 54 sticks out or if its the same distance from outside tire to outside tire. At a few storage places i do that could work nice. Now if only you had a used ebling for sale, the drive up to canada would for sure be worth it!
Do u want a brand new one ebling?

I run these inverted blowers on 3720's with turfs and they're a perfect match!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.