1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

51" 3pt New Meter snowblower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsgottobegreen, Oct 23, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

51" 3pt New Meter snowblower

I believe its now 4 years old. Got it off ebay from a guy that bought it, only to get divoriced and his wife got the tractor. So he never got to use it. Paint was still on the skid plates.

I used it for two years, has maybe 35 hours on it max. I build some brackets for it to mount a shovel across the top of it. And I put a new shear bolt drive shaft on it. That was twice as heavy duty as the old one. (missing half of the old shaft when I got it) That was close to $275 for the shaft alone. The paint has faded a little from being stored out side. Everything works great on it. Haven't used it in two years. Its been sitting. Since I bought a front mount blower.

$850 cash. Its got to go ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Can load. But can't ship.

rearblower3.JPG

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

more pics!!!!!

rearblower4.JPG