1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

51" 3pt New Meter snowblower for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsgottobegreen, Oct 21, 2005.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Ok well I just bought a front mount 50" kubota snow blower for my kubota B7500. So my 3pt model has to go.

51" 3pt New Meter snowblower

I believe its 3 years old. Got it off ebay from a guy that bought it, only to get divoriced and his wife got the tractor. So he never got to use it. Paint was still on the skid plates.

I used it the last two years, has maybe 35 hours on it max. I build some brackets for it to mount a shovel across the top of it. And I put a new shear bolt drive shaft on it. That was twice as heavy duty as the old one. (missing half of the old shaft when I got it) That was close to $275 for the shaft alone. The paint has faded a little from being stored out side. Everything works great on it. Here are some pics of it in action and when I first got it.

First $1000 cash gets to take it home. New they are about $2000.
    Pm me or email me at itsgottobegreen@hotmail.com for pics.
  2. itsgottobegreen

Bump and price drop $900 cash
  3. RickO

RickO Junior Member
    from Ohio

Post this on TBN

You may want to post this on the Tractorbynet.com site. a web site for a bunch of compact tractor owners. It would be like throwing a seal into a shark tank. They would be all over that. I have a Kubota B7800 and would be interested if I hadn't just bought a Plowtruck and plow.
    Just an FYI.
  4. itsgottobegreen

I did. Got bunch of reponses. But everyone wanted me to ship it half way across the country.

You still could get it for when it gets deep.