1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$5000 Reward

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MSS Mow, Jan 2, 2007.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Advertisment found in the Uncle Henry's publication sold in Maine, Mass, NH, VT, and part of Canada.

$5000 Reward

Find a snowplow in all the world that is faster to attach & detach and collect reward!

(fine print)

Conditions: Anytime, anywhere. Demonstration must be realworld, non-laboratory setting. Plow must a commercial production model available for sale to the public. Prove it yourself! (other conditions may apply) (Curtis)

Does anyone have a plow they can mount/dismount faster than a Curtis?? You might want to check this out if you do. Portland Maine dealer. Not sure of the details, but anyone in the Portland area might want to check it out.
  2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

Who do I call, I need $5k.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

gotta love curtis, if you lose do you pay them 5k????? lol
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Curtis has had that "reward" out for a couple of year's now as a sale's pitch.I remember reading it in a sale's brochure they sent me when they wanted me to become a dealer for their plow's. I guess either nobody's taken them up on the offer or they can't be beat!

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

That would be Palmer Spring Company on Forest Ave in Portland.

good luck
  6. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Are they that easy to hook up? When I am lined up straight I can go straight on, lock the lever, plug in the lights & be done in about a minute - 2 @ the most. I can't always do that because as everyone knows - plows on gravel/dirt settle.

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

8. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

the boss one you just plug in. So it's probably close.