1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$50 Pre-Season Plow Inspection Rebate Offer

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BOSS_JG, Oct 2, 2013.

1. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

It's a great time to be a BOSS Owner! For the entire month of October 2013, THE BOSS Snowplow is offering a $50 factory rebate to any member of THE BOSS Owner's Group that has a Pre-Season Plow Inspection completed at their authorized BOSS dealer. To take advantage of this offer, join THE BOSS OWNERS GROUP today and visit the Special Offers section for additional details and rebate form.

Also, check out our latest blog article:
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Made my appointments for my 2 at the end of the month.
  3. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Too bad I don't have a local dealer that I can trust. I had to fix what the two dealers I went to screwed up.
  4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

This is great! Thank you!! I will be taking advantage of this rebate x2!!! payup:mechanic:
  5. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I do all my own repairs, I actually take my plows apart and check them heavy for cracks. Found some this year.
  6. grandview

2nd one goes in tomorrow. The one I haven't plowed with!
  7. grandview

Got my rebates yesterday.,Thanks!