1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

50" moose county plow Price

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by dieseld, Jan 5, 2009.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

SO I got a price of 652.61 for a 50" Moose county plow and the mount to run it manually,no winch setup, what do you guys think? Fair price? If not where are you buying it from?

2. skywagon

skywagon Senior Member

Too Much! Go to e-bay and buy resonable.xysport

3. clemensky51

clemensky51 Junior Member
    from mass

diesel - I did a fair amount of looking before I purchased last week from TKD accessories in Epsom, NH. See
    http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/962996320.html
    His price was $385 for 50" plow, push tubes and mount. Same setup with the 55" blade is $404. Paul only needs 1 business day notice to order a kit, and he'll preassemble a lot of the unit.
    I also bought a Viper 2000 Max winch and mount kit off ebay for $119, so I am out ~ $540 total for the complete package with winch.

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

So this is for the straight blade, not the taper blade? Is the universal mount OK or do I need a brand and model specific mount? Thank you.

5. clemensky51

clemensky51 Junior Member
    from mass

Yup, this is for straight blade - not the county plow (which he can also supply). It looks to me like his prices are about 12-15% off list....but give him a call to nail things down.

For Moose, the push tubes are universal, but the mounts are somewhat model specific. The mount I got fits a large number of Honda models. The Moose site has lots of info - http://www.mooseutilities.com/products.jsp?level1=972&category_id=972

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Thanks, I will call him.