Snow Plowing Forum banner

50" Kubota Snowblower

510 views 16 replies 2 participants last post by  integrityman 
#1 ·
Used, front mount snow blower in really GREAT shape 51". $1,500.

#5 ·
Treeman- I will get some pics up tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me.
Why am I selling? I was using it to clear drives etc. I was trailering it and hauling it around and In one bad storm last year, I almost lost control of my truck/ trailer. Also, very, very difficult and dangerous to back up a trailer in residential areas. Frankly, It scared the crap out of me when I almost "lost it".

I also have a Troy Bilt 45" Snowblower that I could drive on and off the back of my truck. The Troy Bilt is no where near as fast, fun or good as the Kubota. But more convenient for me to haul. The Kubota blower is a beast. It throws snow well over 75'. It scrapes right down to the pavement and does a really superb job. I was concerned that there would be too much weight on the front. Not the case. I did run the machine with a tiller attached to the back just for a little extra weight though. Very maneuverable in tight spots. Some of commercial plowers actually wanted me to do some of their small stuff that they didn't like to do because of maneuverability.

This year I purchased a plow so my need for the "bota blower" has been drastically minimized.

If you are interested, for a few extra bucks, I would meet you in Chicago area.

The unit is in really good shape and absolutely nothing wrong with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.