1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$50 Finder Fee: Used Setup For New Style Chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Subseven, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Subseven

Subseven Member

I am looking for a used half ton or a little heavier like the Western Middleweight, Fischer (not the homesteader), or Snow-Way 26 Series plow to fit one of our trucks. It's a 2007 (New Body Style) Silverado 1500 Z71 Extended Cab with a 2.5" front end leveling kit.

I am not looking for one that came off something else where we sill have to get a different mount and wiring setup.

If you hook me up with somebody selling one...and I buy it...I will give you $50 for your help. Please send me a PM with their number and what plow they have. Just remember "used plow off new style Chevy 1500".

Thanks for looking!

2. Subseven

Subseven Member

Offer no longer good. Thanks.

3. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

http://www.storksauto.com/ No need for a finders fee.... this place is awsom. they have a great shop in pa and you can get just about any plow.....They have about 1500 different myers mounts in stock..

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

you do relize thats over a 7hr 1 way trip for him . hahaha