1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

50 degrees today

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NoStockBikes!!, Dec 15, 2002.

1. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

Man... This is Minnesota, too. I'm starting to think I better hook my plow back up to make sure it's still working. :rolleyes:
  2. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Talk about crazy weather, they forcast it to be in the upper 40's Thurs. Starting to think I may be doing some leaf removals on christmas day..... LOL yeah right....
    3-7 predicted for yesterday, LOLOL we got 1" of rain...
  3. jkkalbers

jkkalbers Senior Member

sounds like snow in Mn Mon. night and tues.
  4. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Absolutely rediculous

Just took the trash out and it's shirt sleeve weather.

My weather bug is telling me it's 45 degrees out and it 's 11:35 in the morning.

Probably be 60 degrees by 3 pm.

I think the grass is greening up as I type:eek:
    Mark K
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

They're forcasting Thunder Storms this week, isnt this December? I cant beleive that were supposed to have a thunder storm!
  6. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

They are forecasting 50's by Thursday, with snow for Friday. Got a call from a guy in Florida over the weekend, wanted to know it the snow was melted, because he wanted his leaves cleaned up.