1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 x 20 Banner in the works

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Scott's, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

This is the 1st proof I got back on my new banner and I have made a few changes and just looking for more input. This banner is going on the front of the new shop under a light.

Remember this is only the starting point my guy came up with.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I think it looks great!
  3. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

very nice work. impressive.
  4. Outd00r Maint..

Outd00r Maint.. Senior Member

looks great
  5. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I like it, just one little thing, it looks like snow on the right side, except I think you should have some snowflakes falling, that way the left is the grass side and the right looks a little more like snow.
    Just my .02
  6. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

you have those going on all your equipment?
  7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It looks real nice but I'm convinced anything beyond your name is wasted. I have a 10 x 14 lit sign in front of the shop. Has our name, phone number, sprayon bedliners, trailer hitches and snowplows and our web address. People do not see it. they don't even see the logo that is 8' x8'. They call from the parking lot next door I say look at the sign they say OH:dizzy:
  8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I think you need to make two banners, one for landscaping and one for snow removal. To me, listing any kind of other work makes it look like your snow removal is just a part time job.

Do a full snow plowing banner and use it in the Winter and then change it over to a full Landscaping banner in the spring!

Not to be a total party pooper, I must admit that your banner looks to be very well designed and thought out if you only use 1 banner year round...
  9. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Changed it today to just the logo and #. As for getting 2 this one is $575.00
  10. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

11. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

I like it

The only suggestion I have is something we started putting on all our advertising several years ago. It is "WE SHOW UP." We put that in a star-burst. We get all kinds of calls because of that one change we made.

Oh well, just a suggestion.
  12. green frog

green frog Senior Member

Hey Scott. I get a lot of calls from " free estimates" in my ads. At first I thought they would be cheap, but not the case. They just dont want to pay some idiot to come out and do an estimate. This way they get to meet you at no cost to them. I never thought about it until I read your post.
  13. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

i like how it is color full it stands out nice
  14. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice banner, very impressive.