1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 single stage toro snow blowers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CAG80, Nov 22, 2008.

1. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

selling some old snow blowers of mine that have not been used in a couple years some have new carbs or paddles/scrapers.. john deere is a 20 inch the toros are 3 20in and one 16in.. the 16 is missing the back cover and the others covers are all there.. i have not attempted to fire them up so assume they all need work.. looking to get 600 hundred for all of them and will not seperate unless they dont sell in a couple of months.. feel free to ask questions and i will try to answer best as possible.
    thanks
    chris

TORO BLOWERS.jpg

TORO BLOWERS 1.jpg

2. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

here is one more pic

toro 2.jpg

3. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

not bites so i would be willing to split them up.. also willing to take best offers on the package just sitting around the shop and will not get used by us!!! make a offer the worst that happens is i say no..
    also have a fisher electric hyd pump, cable, control, valve.. open to offers..
    also have a belt drive pump.. open to offers..