1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5-inch Denver Storm!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MileHigh, Feb 5, 2008.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

We got about a total of 5 inches of some sticky sticky snow. It was hard to stay on top of this one but It was great. I got to plow for 17 hours straight, needless to say I could have and probally gone longer, but sleep was sounding real good, my snowthrower guy was wimping out, and I was up and ready for this storm a good 12 hours before i actually got to go out there. I had a good night and day for sure though....despite the fact that I busted a hydro hose, and popped a rear tire..still had a good time and was a good night, and I made some good money!!

102_0629.jpg

102_0630.jpg

102_0627.jpg

102_0626.jpg

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

That lot looks really clean! nice work!

how'd you blow the hose?

3. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

Nice...

We got about the same down here...

I took a long nap this afternoon...

4. MileHigh

Thanks!!

I don't know for fact...but It happend while stacking. I think it somehow jammed in between my mount and my a-frame, and just blew. I immediately lost my ability to angle, and go up. so I got out of the truck to check and there was hydro fluid coming out of the left angler hose. What sux real bad is that it was a brand spanking new hose!! good thing I still had my old ones in the back of my truck. Switched one out. It took a whole quart of fluid to fill er back up. Got my angling right back. I learned my lesson though...to always have as much back up parts with you, It's ruff out there.

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Good thing you had extra parts. I should really get some. It's just one of those things that you think will never happen to you until it does, and then your like DARN!!! lol. Get some sleep. payup

6. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

bladescape this looks like the same lot that tl697 is plowing in colorado, or is it just a similair one?

7. MileHigh

They do kinda look alike, but two different safeway lots...
    He better not be plowing my lot!!

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Did you have a front end load or skid steer in that lot? Looks kinda big for just a pick-up.

9. MileHigh

Nope..just me and my pickup.

10. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

That's funny...

They do look a little bit alike... I need to get paid more if gonna drive to Denver...

HAHA

11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures, keep them coming

12. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Cause his plow says Meyer on it. LOL

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  13. MileHigh

haha...real funny.

Too bad you couldn't even get your bash right- There's no S in MEYER smart guy.

14. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

What S? I spelled out meyer buddy LOL

15. MileHigh

nice quick edit there....too bad I QUOTED your misspelling.