1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 Horsepower Snow Blower FOR SALE $195

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 10, 2003.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have an older model 5 horsepower Snowblower for sale for only $195.00. It is a smaller unit, excellent for keeping it in the back of your pick-up when you plow. It has about a 24 inch clearing path, is self-propelled, and comes complete with tire chains. I am not real familiar with this unit, but my guys tell me it runs good and is ready to work. It uses a chain drive to turn the auger, it is a professional model but is smaller than most of the new Blowers out there, so it weighs about half as much and is easily lifted into the back of a pick-up. It is also highly manueverable for those tight spots that you can't get a blade into! Email me at njplowman@hotmail.com if you are interested.