1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 HD arctic sectionals

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

(4) 16' HD arctic sectionals for sale. 2 have volvo couplers, 1 has JRB 416 coupler, 1 has chain on mount.

(1) 14' HD arctic sectional. Volvo coupler.

Various ages, all function. Unsure on edges as they are all still out on sites.

Looking for around $40k for all of them, eithere purchased together or separately. PM for more info and pics once we get then back to shop.

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

14' with volvo coupler 1 season (year old)
    16' with JRB coulpler 2 seasons (years old)
    16' with volco coupler 4 seasons (years old)
    16' wtih volvo coupler 6 seasons (years old)
    16' with chain on 4 seasons (years old)

have about 20 HD blocks, two brand new skis/wear shoes & spring changing tool Ill include with sale if someone wants them all.

16 chain on.png

2014-11-03 14.43.14.jpg

20140119_065321.jpg

20150301_090132.jpg

3. procuts0103

procuts0103 Senior Member

8000 a peice? How much are these new?

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

around 11k plus the coupler.

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Considering a few offers. Thought I'd bump this before I start piecing them out 1 and 2 at a time. If you don't want a coupler, I have 2 sets of chain on forks I can have put on a plow with coupler. Would sell those chain on units a bit less as I've paid 500-750 for couplers.

6. WayneMichalak

WayneMichalak Junior Member

Interested in the 14'

Let me know if you are going to sell them one at a time as I'm interested in the 14'...Thanks!

7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

The couplers are worth every dime. Our first HD was a chain on, because it's all I could find fast. Pushed one storm with a chain on and a coupler connect side by side and converted the chain on.

8. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I've got a few people asking for different 16's. Probably going sell them one at a time as soon as I have my next plan /order locked down, hopefully in a few weeks

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  9. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Yep, the loader I own doesn't have a coupler or all our units would mount this way. Night and day difference.

10. WayneMichalak

WayneMichalak Junior Member

Sounds good.... Thanks!

11. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Get with me if you'd like one or two.

Wayne, can't message you, you don't have enough posts. What's your phone number?

12. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Many responses thru pm and texts. Common request is more pics and details. I stopped over to work and played with the loader and a camera so you all could get more info on whats being offered. I couldn't get the 14' hd as its sitting in a sub's yard - took it home with them when they removed their loader this spring. We do have a vinyl cutter and can put your logo or website on a plow (for a fee) once your plow is paid for.

16HD Sectional #2:
    16' arctic sectional plow for sale. 4 or so years old, good edges, good life left on side wear shoes, only one broken block (new one will be provided to buyer), currently fitted with a Volvo coupler. $7500 obo with coupler, $7000 with just bucket mount chain on forks. Video here:
    https://youtu.be/22ESoS3xAes

16HD Sectional #3:
    16' arctic sectional plow for sale. 4 or so years old, edges at 10%, decent life left on side wear shoes, two broken blocks (new will be provided to buyer), far right section tweaked back from likely impact with curb (prob ably needs new section) currently fitted with a chain on bucket mount. $5500 obo as is. Can repair if necessary, price will be adjusted accordingly.
    https://youtu.be/wY6wrgROzyA

16HD Sectional #4:
    16' arctic sectional plow for sale. 2 years old, edges at 0%, good life left on side wear shoes, only one broken block (new one will be provided to buyer), currently fitted with a JRB coupler. $7500 obo with coupler, $7000 with just bucket mount chain on forks.
    https://youtu.be/EvalE8AQcrM

16HD Sectional #1
    16' arctic sectional plow for sale. 5 or so years old, edges at 10%, side wear shoes need replaced (can sell 2 brand new ones, just didnt have time to mount them last fall), one broken block (new will be provided to buyer), two bolts snapped off bottom push beam (easy repair with a welder and grade 8 bolts), right end panel tweaked in 15% from likely impact with curb (does not impact functionality unless you want to look cool too) currently fitted with a Volvo coupler that needs two pins for the slip hitch to function. $6500 obo with coupler, $6000 with just bucket mount chain on forks. Can remove decals or you can advertise for us, your choice. Can repair if necessary, price will be adjusted accordingly.
    https://youtu.be/tGhTbEkW2qY

14 HD Sectional #1:
    14' arctic sectional plow for sale. 1 year old, good edges, good life left on side wear shoes, only one broken block (new one will be provided to buyer), currently fitted with a Volvo coupler. $7800 obo with coupler, $7300 with just bucket mount chain on forks.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  13. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

like plow #1 needs, I do have a set of wear shoes Id sell with that plow. Paid almost $750 a side, Id sell the set for $1000.

Also have 2 sets chain on forks that id switch onto a plow with a coupler for a discount if desired.

DSCN2951.JPG

DSCN2948.JPG

14. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Couple offers so far, I do promise not to be an ass if you low ball me.

15. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Is 500 a piece lowballing?

16. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I'd sell a spare set of chain on fork mounts for $500. Fair offer for those.

17. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Just messing with ya!

18. pripley07

pripley07 Junior Member

What models do the Volvo couplers fit I have a Volvo L60G

19. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Volvo's coupler has been same (as far as I've experienced) from c thru current. That 60 will do well with a 14 or 16

20. JOEC

JOEC Member

bucket mount 14 ft send me a message what you would take and were in ohio are you ?