1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 Fisher MM Plows for sale 7.5 and 8 foot - CHEAP!! starting at $495

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoodram, Jan 10, 2013.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Hey guys, getting rid of my plows - here what i have

7.5 foot 3 plug insta act plow - $1295
    8 foot 3 plug insta act plow $1295
    7.5 foot 2 plug SEHP plow $895
    8 foot 2 plug SEHP plow $895
    8 foot MM1 hydro plow - complete plowside and truckside - no pushplates - $495 for everything!

located in providence ri. must sell quickly - i am going out of state on sunday afternoon and i want everything gone by then if i can. bring cash, make offers.

PM me with a phone number and a good time to call and i will get back to you asap!

IMAG0768.jpg

IMAG0769.jpg

IMAG0770.jpg

2. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

thanks for all the replies. the 7.5 2 plug plow sold this afternoon. the rest is still available!

3. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

i went on vacation for a bit, but now i'm back and this is what is still available. thanks!

7.5 foot 3 plug insta act plow - $1295
    8 foot 3 plug insta act plow $1295
    8 foot 2 plug SEHP plow $895

4. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Hey guys i have one plow left for sale if anyone is shopping. its the 8 foot MM1 with the 3 plug insta-act. its the one in the pictures with the rubber snow foil. i think the motor crapped out on it. its not currently working even when i jump the motor straight to the battery. i'm asking $950 for it as it sits. brings reasonable offers if you are intersted. Thanks!