1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 days in dec/ plowed 5 times

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigearl, Dec 5, 2007.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

5 days in Dec and plowed 5 times. only thing that stinks is half are seasonal. How many times have you other CNY guys plowed? I have to remember to put the camera in the truck to take some pictures.
  2. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Hopefully you are on your way for a good season. If you loose on the seasonals you may gain it back on the per push charges if you contracts are split 50/50. I only salted two times so far this season so you are doing better then some of us so far.
  3. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

Same here, the seasons off to a hell of a start
  4. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

What day is today? I started Saturday nite.... I think. Severe lack of sleepage going on here. :sleeping:
  5. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

And oh, yeah, Its still snowing now. 3am comes way too early. :sleeping:
  6. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Just rubbing it in aren't ya? That's awesome, I can't wait for a stretch like that...get some sleep if you can:sleeping:
  7. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

LOL......sorry, but being a 100% per push guy I love to hear this.
  8. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

Weather guy said we got 8 inches of snow... looks like more to me.payup

9. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Grabbed the camera

I grabbed the camera for day # 6 and went to take pictures and the GD things was dead! New Salter motor came in today and she's ready to spread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
  10. DJs Lawncare

DJs Lawncare Member

I plowed December 1, 2, a little on the 3rd, the 4th I plowed for 14 hours, and again on the 5th. Money will be pretty good this month.
  11. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

hate to say it but getting sick of plowing... sat. night 19 hrs sun night 17 hrs mon night 4and 1/2 hrs tuesday night 15 hrs now its thursday i think 2 and 1/2 on the ground another 1/2 coming down then going to plow...think this one will only take 11 to 12 i hope... 1st storm 1 trk broke half hour into it fixed it in time for 2nd storm 2 new guys that have never plowed b4 for help but there getting a little better...
  12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

This is my first year, and we've plowed 3 times in 5 days! Pretty dang good start. Hopefully we don't have a drought after all this snow. I may be able to pay up my debts by the end of this month, and start saving for a new mower by spring. That'd be sweet.
  13. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

plowed about 4-5 times here about 2 weeks ago