1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5" bull hauler stacks for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Jan 12, 2010.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I am selling my dual 5" stacks, I have had them on my f250 for about 3 years now, make me an offer if any one is interested. chrome still shines, no real scratches or any imperfections, their are a few very minor scuffs, which can most likely be buffed out. I can ship them, but I have no idea how much that would cost, stacks come with Y pipe which goes in the bed, 2 stacks, 2 brackets to hold pipes to bed, 2 U bolts to hold the Y in place, all brackets for under side of truck. I also have the strait pipe with all bracket the went to my down pipe. These stacks were purchased from black cloud diesel for 800.00. I am thinking $500.00 is a good starting price to give an idea. make me an offer

2. fireboy6413

Guys I wana get rid of these before they get beat up from laying around, I will not be putting them back on my truck, so make some offers if any one wants them. I can call black cloud to find out what other truck and years they will fit. I will be posting pics in the morning

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what year f250? will these work on my 96 f350? Why did you decide to remove them if I could ask?

4. fireboy6413

I can call black cloud tomorrow to find out, I don't see why they would not. I removed them for appearance, im just not into tuning up my truck anymore, I put everything back to stock and im keeping it that way. If this wasn't my everyday truck then I would have kept it. If they dont get sold, then they will just be destroyed by laying around. I think the only thing with mounting them is the fuel tank location. I will post pics where they were located in my bed.

5. fireboy6413

They have come down in price big time, so I am willing to come down on my price. I just checked their site

6. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

i am intrastead in them, what year did they come off of? and can you quote shipping to 44514. some pics to please.

7. fireboy6413

my truck was an 04, I will work on the shipping for you, I am thinking that the most cost effective way will be to ship in separate boxes