1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 Acre Lipinski Target Price

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by diesellandscape, Dec 12, 2010.

1. diesellandscape

diesellandscape Member

5 Acre target store
    For lipinski

whats the seasonal price? sw pa
    salts around 100/ton

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

About 1/2 of what it worth....:laughing: But what do I know....:eek::dizzy:

What happened to the previous contractor that they originally gave the contract too?

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

You just have to wonder what happened to the orginal contractor. It's the first real snowstorm of the season, and they are already replacing the first. I bet he sat down ran the numbers, and figured out how much it was going to cost him to pay Lipinski for the season, and decided he'd sit at home in bed and forget about it. At the very minium I would guess that job is worth 15 to 18 thousand in the Pittsburg area.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  4. diesellandscape

diesellandscape Member

If im not mistaken the price is a little more than 18k

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Lipinski isn't a bad group to work for. The price is probably pretty good. If you have doubts ask them what they'll pay you, and then tell em you'll do it 10% higher.

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Does that price include salt?

7. jenton

jenton Junior Member

lipinski, lipinski, lipinski, I cant believe there are still people who work for them. They pay like S#$T. you have to do all this paperwork, and they still drag out you out 60 to 90 days. how much did that just cost you on your credit line, in interest.

8. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

60-90 days wow! What bank lends free money??? Cheaper to stay home and keep the wood stove burning..

9. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

So if you get an early April storm and bill them asap, you'll be getting paid around the 4th of July...No thanks.. I say 45 days MAX or forget it. And that better be a good paying job.

10. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the Price....Is that what you are asking....The Price is whatever they can find someone to do it for....Which the trend seems to be a Low Price......:eek: