1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5-8 snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by grf_1000, May 8, 2010.

1. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

news said its was going to snow today. woke up at 4 am, just barley snowing. went back to bed. woke back up at 6 and this is what i saw out my window. damn , had to go get the salter out of storage today. now i have to clean it and put it away for the summer for the third time. gotta love michigan prob. had 4" so far today

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

The thought of snow right now makes me want to puke... :help:
  3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

What!!!!?!????!!!!!!!! Snow! Dam it was cold today but I didn't think it could have snowed!

Where Are you?
  4. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

Snow belt Capitol right here in Gaylord. This is the biggest snow fall since January 5th lol
  5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Did you actually salt?
  6. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

sure did. my contracts were up may 1st. 2 of my accouncts wanted salt this morning. one of the there biggest shopping days of the year. imagine people shopping in the garden center while its snowing haha
  7. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Don't think we would get away with salting today if we get accumulation.
    A buddy is teasing me already to get the salters going.
    Even if we salt i highly doubt we would get paid.....
  8. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

I have a good relationship with the ones I did today. They already cut a check:)