1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5-8" of snow expected here in Colorado!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tman3007, Oct 13, 2007.

1. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

:bluebounc Hope the forecasters are right about our first snow of the season...trucks are full, plows are on...ready to go!!!

They're calling for 5-8" of snow here in Woodland Park, Colorado.

I'll let yall know how it goes

Later, Todd

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do you have your camera?

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Do not forget the camera. :nono:
    Even if it just a dusting.

4. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

you guys are lucky if it does snow its raining here now. last week it was in the 20;s and now its 41 and raining, I WANNA PLOW SOOOOOOOOO BAD.

5. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Got the camera!

Just threw the camera in the truck, I'll take pics...hopefully we'll only be able to see white stuff falling out of the sky.

I had my truck in one of the local Western Dealers this week getting a new V-plow put on and thought I would just pick it up early next week. Just by chance I checked out the weather on the computer and the forecast changed from just a little rain to a full-fledged storm. I got down to the dealer with about 10 minutes to spare before they closed today and was able to get my truck. This is typical of Colorado weather, can change in a SECOND!

Prayin' for snow

Todd

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

good luck man, were praying for you, lol take a ton of pics for us snow starved people.

7. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

It's just raining down here in the springs :realmad: Oh well I'm not ready yet anyway I need a few more days.

8. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

I could've used a few more days too but I'll definitely take the snow:nod: !!!

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You guys suck! I wish it would snow this early in the year here. We usually don't get snow until late november! GET SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!

11. Quality SR

So.... How did you CO guys make out? Did you get the snow? PICTURES PLEASE..:waving:

12. grandview

They all stood plow to plow ready for the attack,and all it did was rain on their parade !:realmad:

13. Quality SR

LOL..... I guess nothing happened, or we all would have heard about it. Unless, it was a a big one. payup

14. grandview

i was checking the weather channel and it didn't even get below 40 where he's at.:dizzy:

15. BladeScapes

BladeScapes Junior Member

Defenitely no snow out here in Denver Co, just a bunch of rain.....guys are still mowing lawns!!!!

98 Ford F150 4X4
    Meyer ST 7'5"

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

17. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Well that's a start for the season! Good luck boys!

18. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

snowed 12" in Breckenridge:nod:

19. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: It snowed and snowed and snowed all day...guess how much stuck to the streets...you probably can guess. NOTHING

The temps rose to about 37 degrees, it was forecasted to only get to 32 all day. After it was all said and done, I had about 4 inches of wet stuff on my deck. It literally snowed ALL day here too...whatcha gonna do? To top it off, I got destroyed in my fantasy football league yesterday too...a day that I would love to forget!!

By the way, I took a bunch of pics but the images were too big to download to the site, as soon as I figure out how to resize them I'll post them.

Thanks for all the support guys!!! and kudos to you guys in Breckenridge with that foot of snow. I'm really jealous.

Later, Todd

20. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Pics

Here are some pics of the "bust" snowstorm. These are just a few pics of the trucks and one from my front door. Hopefully the next pics I post will be from some parking lots loaded with SNOW.

Later, Todd

150.JPG

151.JPG

155.JPG

158.JPG

165.JPG