1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5*8 landscape trailer for sale, with sides and extended gate!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Jan 22, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Ive got a 5*8 foot landscape trailer ive used for a season and a half. I bought new and have taken really good care of it. I have added a tounge flip up jack, extended rear ramp gate, and custom sides to it. I coated the trailer deck and ramp with a non slit coating. Little to no rust on the trailer, if any, its only surface, no holes in the metal. The sides are painted grass green with outdoor paint, no rot or holes in the wood at all. Has a 2" ball hitch, four prong electrical hookup, single axle, no brakes due to its size. The sides make it so you can haul all kinds of things in the back, i used it for leaves in the fall. I am asking $600 for it or b/o. PM me or call my cell at 603-57-6447. Email is mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com you can reach me there as well. Selling because i need a bigger trailer this comming season, THANK YOU

I couldn't get my pics to work on here, if you are interested, email me for pics or post your email address and ill send them ASAP!! Thanks again

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Bump.........