1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5/8" cutting edge for Fisher (Western?) Xtreme V $285

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BoulderBronco, Feb 13, 2010.

1. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I am building a batch of these 5/8" thick cutting edges for the Fisher (possibly Western?) XV 8'6" plow. They will be done in about 4-6 weeks. Since I am building one batch there will be a limited number I build (probably 8-10). If you would like one PM me and I will put one on hold for you. If I sell all 8 of these and there is still demand for more I will possibly make another batch. If you have the 9'6" version and would like one we can do that but I would have to see some demand for them first. PM me if you want one of those. The 9'6" version would probably be about $300.
    PM or email Bosoxwin@Hotmail.com

2. BoulderBronco

Not much interest I guess huh?

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Any for straight5 blade Western 8.5 Pro Plus, Ultra Finish Units- OR 8'2 Western Vs?

4. BoulderBronco

Sorry no. Not right now. Just concentrating on the Fisher XV and Western MVP cutting edge.

5. BoulderBronco

See pics in this post of the edges. Anyone interested in one this spring? I may just wait until next season to make these.