1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

5 1/2 inches in Spfld, IL!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mowman62531, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Well, just got back in from pushin for 20 hours!payup I think it IS going to be a good christmas!
  2. I got alot of people stopping me on my way to other jobs dishing out the cash to do their drives. I was charging 60 to 80 bucks when I would only get 40 to 50. Merry Christmas to ME!
  3. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Hey Guys- Just got my 8'-2" boss v-plow put on yesterday. First time EVER plowing. After practicing for four hours at our mini-storage I went out and took care of some family friends. Picked up one account. Really feel like I got in the game to late for this year. Everyone I asked said they had a contract with someone. If anyone around central Illinois is looking to sub some work out come next snow fall, PLEASE contact me. I'm very resonable. Post on here or email dent82@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck everyone!
  4. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

how far are you willing to travel live in Streator
  5. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Gavin- Yeah if you have the work, I think streator is only about an hour away from peoria. Email me and I will get your number or I'll give you mine. Don't feel real comfortable posting it on here. Ill be up tomorrow if we get this snow.
  6. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Oh ill take my chances 309-635-0579. Call 24/7. I'll be ready.
  7. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

yeah anyone else needs plowing done lemme know i have a western suburbanite snow plow, toyota tacoma 4x4 ofcourse, and i also have a salt spreader.

i'm on call 24/7 630-536-9141
    Call Max :)
  8. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

no snow yet

no snow yet :( bummer