1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4x4 Tractor and Loader Perfect Sidewalk Rig 7700

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UNCLETONY, Sep 10, 2012.

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

2005 Simplicity Legacy XL. It is powered by a 27hp Kawasaki liquid cooled engine. It has 174 original hours. It comes with a 48" Simplicity Fl 500 loader. The original weight box on the rear of the machine was removed but sells with machine.Wheel weights and a lead counter weight were added to the rear. A 60" Moose County Plow attaches to the loader bucket. The plow is manual angle and is in great shape and cost over $300 itself. To help push the snow the machine comes with 4x4 that can quickly be shifted into. The machine has a 48" free floating mower. The machine starts, cuts, and runs excellent.

Great machine that can be used year round. $7700 cash for the package well worth the money. Located near South Bend IN. PM if you are interested. I also have more pics on ebay.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Will that load a spreader in a won ton?
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You're making me hungry for some soup!
  4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Now that was pretty funny....i love that stuff

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

It might be able feed a tailgate spreader. I can get the dump height if you are serious. You can also get a snowblower and cab for this tractor they run about 3k a piece.

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

Bump tractor is in like new condition.