1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4x4 Ford Van?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Fordistough, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Hi, does anyone out there have a Ford Econoline van of any year, that you or someone has converted to 4x4? If so, post pictures, and do you plow w/ it?

-Thann

2. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I do not have one, but there is a guy that lives about 5 miles away that does. No Plow. but it is lifted. Still want pics? Let me know, and I will go get a couple.

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

There is a pest company down south of here. They have two quigly convertions E-350 diesels with 7.5' plows. One western and one meyer. I have only seen one, but I was told they have two.

Also go to any LLbean store. They will have a chevy 3500 with a 4x4 convertion. The LLbean at the mall we plow has one for store base camping/biking/rafting trips.

4. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Yes I would love pics especially the front end. I have a '87 E-350 Ambulance that was converted to 4x4 I got bought it 5 years ago w/ 28,000 miles and turned it into a furnace service truck that can go anywhere. Mine wasn't done by Quigly, but it was a big company that has since gone out of business, I can't remember the name of the company.

-Thann

5. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

YEa quigley has been doing the later conversions.

Centurion was doing the 80's and 90's for awhile. There was another to that did the vans and had twin front outputs, to 2 front diffs for each side of the vehicle