1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4th Annual SIMA Snow & Ice Symposium in Denver

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Who is going to the Symposium? They have an Expo too this year. It is at the Denver Marriot Southeast, on Hampden Ave. Anyone can attend the trade show, it's not a "members only" show.

~Chuck

2. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

WARNING! Incoming Vermonters

My son and I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon. While it's a day early it lets us leave here on a later flight and not have to worry about getting there in time for the opening stuff. Since the airport tour is booked up we may rent a car and do a little tourist play on Thursday. When are you arriving, Chuck?

3. Chuck Smith

from NJ

I'm arriving on Tuesday.

~Chuck

4. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

We are leaving tomorrow. We'll be out there for a week! We are going to do some site seeing the first couple of days.

5. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Arriving Wednesday afternoon, looking forward to the symposium and the trade show.

6. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

I will be arriving on Tuesday afternoon also.Can't wait:cool:

Mike Nelson

7. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

i will be there on wednesday morning....looking forward to it

8. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Well tomorrow I will get to Denver and will try to post each day.
    Chuck reported in over at Sima site already from there.How's the weather Chuck?
    Well look forward to a very informative trip.

Take care
    Mike Nelson:cool:

9. Chuck Smith

from NJ

Actually, leaving for the airport now. If you scroll up you'll see I said I'd be heading there on Tue. I started the thread over at SIMA for people to post to while in Denver is all. Got a little ahead of myself. Just "being prepared" as usual!

~Chuck