1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4sale: Western MPV V-8.5' With Ford setup. NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kgb, Nov 29, 2005.

1. kgb

kgb Member
    from nj

I just got her few days ago, but to convert from Ford to the Dodge is Pain in $$$$$, unless you have older dodge.

Again, it is Western MPV, Unimount, 8 1/2' V plow
    Pretty much all set to fit F-350 (2003?) and maybe others: frame,harness(part#61591), controll. Just need solenoid and bolts for the frame.

I removed some loose pain, but did not have chance to send or prime. Cutting edge still good. Welcome to inspect.
    Selling for what I paid for.
    First $2550 cash takes her. I will load her on you truck, but will need help to guide.
    (908)892-2882 I'm near Flemington, O8822

I will consider trade for the mount/harness.. if you got one for Dodge 03-05,
    but I will not separate parts for the sell- all set only.
    Local pickup only!!!!

western v-plow 001.jpg

2. kgb

kgb Member
    from nj

My understanding, that should fit FORD 1999-2003, from F250 to F550.
    $2500 or thade for Dodge 8' V plow 03-05 setup. It will go on the bay this weekend.
  3. kgb

kgb Member
    from nj

OOOPS, it's MVP plow. I had nothing better to to, so i cleaned her, fixed most of dents and coated with rustoleum. If no one want her, then sunday she'll go on ebay. Last chance!

4. bank32

bank32 Member

still have the plow
  5. kgb

kgb Member
    from nj

Sold on ebay, waiting for pickup.