1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

48" Whelen lfl patriot Lightbar- all clear lenses. LED/strobe combo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Jan 3, 2013.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 48" whelen lfl patriot for sale. Getting a code 3 all LED bar super cheap so out with the "old" in with the new. Really gonna miss this bar and regret this but oh well. it's got 4 clear corner strobes- 6 or 8 amber led's (4 front 2 out back I believe, have to check on that.) takedowns facing the rear so they are more of a work light. And alleys but I don't have those hooked up. Can use normal rocker switches like I did. Great bar for the $. Asking $450 plus shipping if you're not local to Chicago IL. Can text/email pics as I'm on my phone and my
    Computer won't turn on for more than 30sec.
    Call or text: 847.828.2186

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Bump- 4 led's up front and 4 in the rear. Still on the truck fully operational and damn bright!

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump for a great lightbar

4. duraplow

duraplow Member

Still for sale?