1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

48" Berco ATV Snowblower carb leaking

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by dctaz37, Nov 22, 2014.

1. dctaz37

dctaz37 Junior Member
    from Canada

I just bought this unit used at the beginning of the year so it had little use. I installed it back on the ATV after the summer and opened the fuel valve and gas started leaking out of the carb, I tapped on the carb and it stopped so I assumed the float was just stuck. I cleared the driveway and had to fill the tank twice in about 1 hour time period. Last year one tank would last at least a couple of hours. Upon further inspection I noticed the sprint that goes to the throttle was off (not sure what this does), I reattached it and cleared a little more snow and it seemed to throttle up and down like it did originally. I filled it up and went to bed. The next day I went in the garage and all the gas had leaked out. I removed the carb, drained it, checked the float and all seems okay. Do you have a carb maintenance guide? Any suggestions?