1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

48" Amber Whelen Patriot LFL 4 Stobe & 4 LEDs

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bremery, Jul 29, 2010.

1. bremery

bremery Junior Member

I am looking to sell my amber 48" Whelen Patriot low profile lightbar. It has 4 corner strobes and 4 rear facing 5mm LEDs (Setup as a 4 head traffic advisor / rear flasher). It also has front facing work lights and alley lights. It can be easily reconfigured to whatever you want.The wiring and power cables are about 9 feet long. The lenses are in good shape. It has additional wiring to add an extra strobe pack and front LEDs. Both LEDs and stobes have muliple flash patterns. Everything works.

I am looking to get $600. I am located in Massachusetts (Metrowest). If you or someone you know may be interested please PM me and I will give you my contact info. I probably could ship the lightbar as well.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

can you do any better on the price?

3. bremery

bremery Junior Member

Check your visitor's message in your profile.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Is this sÞill available?

5. bremery

bremery Junior Member

Yes it is. Go to craigslist Boston and search "whelen lfl" You should see my ad that was posted 8/3, and my number is on there.