1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

48" 22 head GEN 4 LED lightbar for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fisher guy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

48" 22 head led lightbar for sale

2 white LED takedowns

2 white LED alley lights that flash or stay steady

true Gen 4 LED modules

made in America

handmade

Not Speedtech garbage

will ship

amber led's

brightest on the market will put it up against any manufacture

I bought it a few weeks ago for my truck for the winter but recent financial issues and soon to be vet bills im forced to sell. great lightbar just cant afford to have it right now

not even 2 months old

MRSP on this bar is $2,499

'Sacrifice for $ 1,300 obo

daytime video of the bar in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0CC0fTw5Po

nighttime video of the bar in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf2Vn8Uaa9U

PM for details

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry to hear about that man... Good luck on the sale!

3. fisher guy

thanx man i will have another someday i love this light ask the girlfriend shes sick of me playing with it at night. its not everyday u state troopers jelous of ur light set up lol

4. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Good luck with the sale man. As an animal lover and former pittie rescuer / rehabber / foster, I commend you for putting your animal first. GOD bless ya and good luck with the pet as well.

5. GMCHD plower

Hahaha ya not everyday that happens... Eventually (once I get my license) I wanna get some type of light bar like yours, just not totally sold on LED bar patterns..

6. fisher guy

theyre great bars as far as the patterns i hear ya i used to be a strobe guy through and through what sold me on the led was the simple fact they dont reflect off the snow like a strobe does that alone does wonders for ur fatigue level when ur out plowing all night on ur eyes also if u have an inside the truck power supply like on hideaways or becon strobes the damn clicking will driving u up the wall L.E.D is twice as bright and completly silent and very little power usage...just ford for thought

7. fisher guy

thank you it took a lot for me to get my dobe and he's part of my family so i have to treat him like one but after all this is said and done i am deffiantly invest in doggie health insurence lol its sad i dont have it but ill get it for him lol

8. GMCHD plower

True those are good reasons... Like you said I'm more of a strobe light guy, I like the twin beacon set-ups, one on each side of a backrack...

9. fisher guy

collin for merrimac mill and terra lawn used to have that set up like thatalong with a dual rotator on his black truck but took them off this summer hes switching to all LEDs deffiantly a cool set up

10. fisher guy

bump!!!!!!!!!

11. firstclasslawnc

firstclasslawnc Junior Member

12. fisher guy

nope these are handmade by a man here in mass. the frame itself is pretty generic as in anyone can order them from pittsburg steel what sets this bar apart is the LED modules they are actual GEN 4 modules meaning these are the brightest leds out now. even brighter then whelen liberty 2010 bars ill put money on it night or day nothing beats it.

oh i forgot to mention this lightbar comes complete with fused switch box and all hardware already wired up so all u have to run is POS and NEG to the battery nothing extra needed

13. firstclasslawnc

firstclasslawnc Junior Member

thats very interesting. I know that there area few different sites selling lights in the generic frame. I am on a fire department in michigan and have a fetish with lights. I have never heard of gen 4 yet. gen 3.5 yes, but not gen 4. I have a sound off etl 5000 on my truck which will outshine the whelen bars no problem. Another guy on my dept has a whelen liberty and its the same brightness as mine when i put mine on low power.....which reduces it to 30% of total output.

14. fisher guy

i know of what ur talking about and i think thats what my bar has i remember he was telling me the leds were made by a big name company but he didnt say which one he did call them gen 4s though and they will out shine a gen 3.5 as for the fire depts alot of them in maine are buying them from my guy because they out shined everything they've seen too bad u live so far i would love to see ur set up and compare to mine

15. fisher guy

bump bump bump i need this thing sold throw me an offer guys