1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

416 cit backhoe pkg.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CLP, Mar 3, 2013.

1. CLP

CLP Junior Member
    from Maine

1999 4X4 416 Cit Cat with about 4500 hrs. It has a Wain-Roy tilt coupler with a 24'' digging bucket, a 4' clean-up bucket, an Amulet thumb with linkage to operate with/ with out the bucket, and an extend-a-hoe on the back. A quick coupler on the front with a 1 yard bucket, forks and a 10' Diamond snow plow. Asking $38,500. { PLEASE NO TRADES OR LOWBALL OFFERS} I don't need to sell this, it's just not being used much. Thanks Chuck.

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

2. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

not to be off topic, but do you have any pictures of how the mirrors are mounted on the outside?

3. CLP

CLP Junior Member
    from Maine

Not now, but I can take some.

4. CLP

CLP Junior Member
    from Maine

Heres some pics of the mirrors.

0304131503.jpg

0304131504.jpg

5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Can you email me some pics of the plow to donleybrent@yahoo.com please. Any pins and bushings been replaced? Is the hoe still tight? How are the tires? Thanks

6. CLP

CLP Junior Member
    from Maine

There a pics of the plow on here under * 10' Diamond snowplow *. Pins are good, front tire are good (80 to 90%) back tires are 30 to 40%. Thanks Chuck.

7. CLP

CLP Junior Member
    from Maine

Still here,springs coming.