1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

40 year old snow picture

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thats my dad clearing snow 40 years ago. Allot has changed since then. He is using a MF 30. Thats me in the red hat

dad001.png

dad002.png

dadandme.png

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

awwwww ur sooooooo cute.......:D

3. nosnownogo

nosnownogo Member

hey paul were you on thecbc radio this week
    nice equipment

4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey NoSnow, welcome to Plow Site. Yes that was me on the radio, is that where you found out about this site? Nice to have someone else from Quebec. I was also on CBC news at 6 Feb. 27. Am trying to post that report, just have'nt figured out how yet.

5. nosnownogo

nosnownogo Member

well sort of i did not hear the actual web name and only your first name , lots of noise extra radioes
    on different stations around here . Googled snow plow forums and found the gas station picture.

6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

What part of Montreal are u from? I'm located in St-Bruno.

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice Pics. I guess we have a star on our hands, CBC radio is the big leagues, I hope you remember all of us not so famous plowers from PS on your walk to fame. :D

8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

BlackIrish beat me to it. He was on CBC TV this past Tuesday. I will see if I can attach the link for my radio spot. I'm not thrilled with it, but I did put in a plug for Plow Site, and mention you guys. The news segment I like, great video of me at work, still trying to attach that file.
    http://http://cbc.ca/montreal/media/audio/daybreak/20080227DBK_SNOW.ram

9. nosnownogo

nosnownogo Member

i am from longueuil and i drive a big bad mitsibushi compact snow machine for 18 years
    just doing 2 driveways 165 feet long with parking for 4 cars and my place about the same surface
    Running out of place can't throw the snow far enough or high enough !

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Paul, you don't even have a French accent. You did very well on your radio interview and I really enjoyed it.:drinkup: