1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

40 Yards Sand/Salt Hot Mix for sale in CT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JJSLandscape, Dec 29, 2010.

1. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

We've decided to use strictly treated salt on all of our properties this season. Leaving us with a surplus of over 40 yards of sand/ salt mix we just got in last month. It is mixed 4:1 ratio and retails around here for $70.00 and up per yard. I want to move this stuff in bulk, preferably 10 yards at a time and I'll deliver, or you can pick it up if you want less. Must be before the storm as we might not be around to load you during. I'm located in Waterbury, CT about 10 minutes off either 8 or 84. Price is $55.00 per yard. can do better for larger quantity

2. mrascoe

mrascoe Junior Member

thats a good price,i will tell some of the guys in my area (oldsaybrook ct)

3. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

thanks i appreciate it. like i said im trying to sell it off in bulk so the more material the better i can do