1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

40+ resi accounts in Ann Arbor/Ypsi, MI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigjeeping, Jan 2, 2008.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about getting out of the snow business this past summer and with this past storm, and all the problems it brought with it, I've decided I can't continue for the rest of my life with the stress which can accompany snow removal. So I might as well get out now!

I want to sell all my SNOW ONLY clients, at a very reasonable price, to a credible company. I’m keeping my LAWN & SNOW clients.

The 42 accounts are all residential. They are high maintenance and need a lot of attention.

The revenue, per push, will range from approx. $1500-$3000+ depending on the amount of snow.

I am willing to negotiate on a selling price. These 42 accounts are on a pricing scale with 0-5, 5-9, and 9-12” pricing increments.

Please PM me or email: zacharybri AT yahoo DOT com