1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

40% off parts sale at Advance

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by rbi014, Dec 22, 2010.

1. rbi014

rbi014 Junior Member
    from 44131

If you need parts, go to Advance auto parts website. Once you place your order use the code LC123 in the cart and you get 40% off your order up to $100. You have to buy at least $40 (getting $16 off) to use the code. Anything over $75 also gets free shipping to your door. Purchases made in store do not qualify.

I've been wanting to upgrade to a 145A alternator and being frugal (most say cheap) this was a great opportunity to do this. I placed 5 separate orders for just over $100 each and was able to get $40 off each order. Plus when I went into my local Advance store all the parts were already pulled and sitting waiting for me on a cart that they actually rolled out to my truck and loaded into the vehicle for me.

Offer expires 12/31/10