1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 Year old 810 FS in IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by prayforsnow, Nov 2, 2006.

1. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Howdy,

My plows birthday was in October, and I've decided to see what she's worth before I get rid of my old Meyer and Monarch lift unit.

Great plow, works great, pleasure to plow with, but I can get more for this than the old set-up, and I can use the money right now.
    She's got a little, *light* suface rust...and I had some problems with the main plug last fall (which I figured-out and fixed), but the plow has always worked just fine for me.

Looking to see what kind of offer's are out there. I'd prefer someone close, but if you want to travel, who am I to stop you... :D

PFS

2. Inman'slawncare

Inman'slawncare Junior Member
    from USA

3. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Hi Joe,

After lookin' around the site at prices other guys want, I guess I'm askin' $3000 OBO.

My guess would be you'd need a different mounting frame to go on your truck. I know the one plow dealer out here in Alsip,IL will give you a trade-in allowance on your old plow frame...so I'm thinkin' you could probably get something for the Dodge frame I have (and the plow comes with) when you go in to get the frame that fits your Chevy.

PFS

4. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

5. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

pics

never got any pics. still 4 sale????????

6. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Hi Nathan,

Yes she's still FS...but I don't have any pictures to send right now, I'll have to take some.
    Also, I'll let you know that the plow is sitting next to the fence in my yard and I don't currently have the plow frame on my truck. So the pictures will be from the back for now...

I was hoping to find someone who already owns a Blizzard and wanted a second one. That way they could just come get this one with their existing truck frame/hook-up.
    That way I wouldn't have to re-install the frame back on my truck...and could just re-install my old Meyer/Monarch set-up.

Where are you in IN?

PFS

7. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

I am right off of I-74 about 30 miles west of indy. I think that I have a mount for my truck that came off of a buddies truck. How far from the state line are you?

8. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

PFS, disregard the wherabouts, I could be there in 2.5 hours or so. I am ten miles from I-65 also. I will let you know. thanks

9. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Howdy All,

I'll try to get the frame on the truck this weekend so I can get the plow out of the yard and take some pictures...

PFS

10. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

So Sorry,

Didn't get to it this weekend...guess I'll just post some pictures of the back of it for now.

PFS