1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 SALE 2000+ dakota/durango truck side uni-mount new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PBC IN BUFFALO, Aug 10, 2006.

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

I have for sale a 2000 & later Dodge dakota/durango truck side unimount frame, complete (Never once plowed snow) Was installed on an 01 dakota for less than a month. Mount is100% complete no rust and bolts still shine also have a set of timbrens for that same truck never installed Part # on box is DDF974A. Id like to get around $250 for the mount and $125 for the timbrens or $325 for both will consider trades. also if somone were looking for a complete set-up for that type of truck I have a 6.5 unimount SUV plow in good shape about 7 years old with a two year old pump (old pump was stolen) that works flawlessly... BUT theres no controller or wiring harness. Can test plow on a different truck I have on site though. This could be a pretty good deal for somone looking to setup a truck in interested let me know make an offer northernerie@aol.com and Im in buffalo/ amherst NY 14228 can provide pics or can come see in person

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

still available

all is still available... make an offer looking for a quick sale in need of rear plow also min 7 1/2 foot