1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 port operational question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by angelosgarage, Nov 9, 2014.

1. angelosgarage

angelosgarage Junior Member

IV taken the fisher 4 port out of a 99 ram.I'm trying to put it in an 02 silverado.there is an issue before I even syarted.when u apply the breaks..the parking lights dim..so iv wired up port 1 and 2.should the unit still work or have I done something bad? Please help

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

1st u need to do is get the 4 port yll label or green label module that r used for gm veh's that supports the day time running lights I assume u had a wht label 26400 off the dodge try that

3. angelosgarage

K
    so I'm new at this.but I know cars..anyways.what if I electronical disable the day time running lights..can I do that? .how can I make this work for me

4. angelosgarage

Idc about the lights.I can do that seperatly.can I run the 4 port only on the one port that controls the plow

5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

sry the things u suggest I haven't tried so I cant say either way