1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 port iso mod white label on 05 gmc 2500hd

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by liftedgmc05, Jan 20, 2012.

1. liftedgmc05

liftedgmc05 Junior Member

just wondering why this iso mod wont work on my 05 gmc 2500hd, what is it's purpose?? what does it control?

2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I have been told and don't know this for sure, but one has to do with the truck having DLR and some trucks don't. I know the one on my Ram want work on CHEVY. I have been told this as I stated.What are the numbers on the bos ISO

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

The white label iso-mod can be used in the pre-daytime running light GM's, the yellow and later green label boxes have an additional relay circut for the DRL's, I have never tried a white label in a DRL equipped GM but I wonder if it would work and just not give you DRL's at the plow lights, You've got nothing to lose by trying it and then let us know what you get.

5. liftedgmc05

thats why i was wondering cause I will have a modified head gear on my plow cause it has 10" of lift so the plow does not come above my headlights so i really dont even need plow lights and i was wondering if that is all the iso module did??? any thoughts on that thanks

6. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

I'd like to see the results, you have got nothing to loose, do the install and post the outcome.

7. liftedgmc05

just wanted to let you know that the white label 4 port iso mod works just fine on my truck, not sure if it work if I needed the plow lights but anyways it works