1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4" on 10/11/08 - ANF, Colorado

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by jomofo, Oct 14, 2008.

1. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Got enough to go push it around a little, but not much else. Should be 65 on Friday... But it's a start!

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pics man, lets us kno if you go out!:drinkup:
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i cant wait till its our turn Tim....
  4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

thats beautiful.. seeing all those alaska snow pics got my arse in gear so yesterday and today i finished my plow controller mount, fluid filmed the underside of truck, back rack, tool box, door jambs, tailgates, battery terminals, trailer and mowers, put new serpentine belt on truck, greased the chassis up fixed the ground on one of my reverse lights and i think thats it for now . :drinkup:
  5. telebofh

telebofh Junior Member
    from MI

Not only am I jealous of your snow, im jealous of your deck!
  6. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Hey thanks! We built that over the summer to provide some coverage from the weather over the winter - It's about 11' off the ground... We get about 330" up there and being able to keep our stuff out of the snow helps a little. Here's a couple other pics I have laying around - first is under construction - the second one is off the north side...

7. mezavic

mezavic Junior Member

Sweet.... I got to go out today and try my new MVP. Just a little push but it was enough to get me excited! Colorado got some snow over the night, it's all white!! 2 resorts have opened...

8. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Yeah they did - I opened my season at A-Basin last sunday... Going back this weekend. :redbounce

Season passes are the bomb diggity!

Could you imagine paying $49 to go ski the White Strip of Death?! :help:
  9. mezavic

mezavic Junior Member

Season Pass

Good for you man... I haven't had a chance to get on the slopes! I am bit more spoiled, I like to go when there is some serious snow, mostly night skiing after a day of work!

10. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

At Keystone? Only asking because it's the only place around me that has night skiing... That's about 40 mins from the house, including coming down the mountain... I'll be doing the after work thing, hopefully at least once a week. :drinkup: