1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 Meyers plows and spreaders for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawns plus, Feb 19, 2007.

1. lawns plus

lawns plus Junior Member

2 meyers 8ft plows and 2 meyers 8.5ft plows and 4 meyers mini spreaders 3600 series for sale. 2000 per plow 500 per spreader, 10,000 for all or best offer. located in Nashville, TN. up to you to get them where you need them.

2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

LAWN PLUS
    Can I get more info on the spreaders age, Size ,Capacity, Swing out, PICS, Wiring, Etc.
    Thanks Josh

3. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Lawns Plus, I would also like some more info (age, size, wiring, hours used), pics on the spreaders. Have a buddy coming home from Nashville this weekend. Let me know asap.

4. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Let me know about the plows too. Just the blade? If mounts are included what trucks were they previously on?

5. lawns plus

lawns plus Junior Member

evrything is about 3 years old and hardly been used, we don't get much snow around here. the spreaders hold about about 600 pounds. the plows come with the mounts, keypad controls, and lights. they were on chevy 3500's. i will try to get some pics on sone. sorry it took me so long to get back to you i was out of town.

6. drumbo

drumbo Member

Got any pics yet?

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

u still have plows avail. pics would help