1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

4 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Tires. 275-70-18

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Honest Mike, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Looooooong story to why these tires are off my truck. I have another new set of Ford OEM wheels and new tires yet again. I stayed with the same brand tire, thats how much I liked them. This became an extra set I do not need. They are awesome tires. WAY better than the crap Continental tires. Less than 2k miles on them. They look brand new. Outlined white letters. No patches or plugs. Perfect condition. No scuff marks. I bought the same ones again for the new rims that are on the truck now. Original rims had to be returned to Ford for a core charge credit of $50 each, so I have left these 4 tires. I paid $191 each for these back in either October or November of 2007. You can dig up my old thread or post to verify. Tires are awesome in the snow! This same tire now sells for $217! I paid $191 for these. I want $500 for all 4. Thats a great deal for someone. These will fit from 2005-2008 Ford F350s. If you live somewhat local to me, East Hanover, NJ, I will deliver them to you or meet you halfway somewhere. Must sell, have zero use for them. Email me, PM me or just call me on my cell phone directly at 973-975-8521. Thanks for reading. ~Mike

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I am guessing shipping is out of the question?

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I have these same tires on one of my one tons now. I like them a lot. I havnt tried them in the winter yet. I am sure they will do just fine. Good luck with the 18" sale.

4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

What are they? BFG?

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Oopss...Sorry. Scratch that

6. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Back to the top, thank you. Thought I had them sold 2 different times, but they are still here...

7. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Sold all 4 today! ~Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.